We started taking new entries from our Spotrights.jp please submit your new film.
Submission Deadline is March 10.
1) Films completed after: March 1, 2016.
2) Maximum duration: "One Title Section"-30 min, "Filmmakers' Section"-45 min with more than 3 films.
3) Country of production: All countries
4) Screening format: AppleProRes422 HQ/LT, 24fps
5) Accepted genres: All genres, including music video
6) Music rights: cleared
7) Dialogues: If the dialogue language is not English, preview copy and screening film must be subtitled in English
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION: ONE TITLE SECTION
International competition with Grand Prix and category awards, including "Best Asian Short Award", "Best Children Short Award" and "Sapporo Peace Award".
- BEST ASIAN SHORT AWARD
Nominated film will be chosen from submissions of "One Title Section".
Eligible Asian countries are
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China (Rep. of China, Hong Kong, Macau), East Timor, India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippine, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
- SPECIAL AWARDS
Audience Awards, Public Jury Award, Sapporo Peace Award.
Please refer to SSF 2016 Award list
If you have an account at shortfilmdepot.com you can also submit a film. We will start new call very soon.
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION: FILMMAKERS' SECTION
Submit a short film less than 30 min.
For the Filmmakers' Section make your own programme with more than 3 films less than 45min in total.
Accept all the production year.
-SUBMIT YOUR FILM FROM SPOTRIGHT.JP
Please register your film and upload evaluation preview file before March 10.
Uploading video file takes quite some time please do upload your film before the end of Feb.