SAPPORO Short Fest presents “UGC Award 2014” open call!!
We will start taking new entries for “UGC Award 2014”.
What is UGC Award?
SAPPORO International Short Film Festival and Market started CGM award as a celebration of Hatsune Miku 5th anniversary to highlight “DOGA-SHI” (video creators). We re-name CGM award as UGC (User Generated Contents) award as one of the program in 9th SAPPORO Short Fest.
Click HERE to move to online entry form.
Open: July 18, 2014, 15:00pm JST
August 31, 2014 JST
Extended deadline: September 13, 2014 JST
All the submitted videos and films are previewed by the selection committee and some works will be chosen for an official UGC Award programme of SAPPORO Short Fest 2014. Those videos and films will be screened at the main theater and a winner of the UGC Grand Prix and two winners of UGC awards will be selected. We are delighted to support the new movement and talents.
– The singing synthesizer software has to be used in the work.
– The image product has to be an original.
– Copyright has to be clear with illustration and music.*1
– The length of the video or film has to be within 30 minutes.
– The video or film is published on the website.
– Resolution of the video will be more than 1024 x 768 pixels.
– A director or a group of directors can submit only one video or film.
*1: Copyright of all the illustrations, character design, music, 3DCG data, movie data and etc. in the submitted film has to be clear. The festival office is responsible for managing these copies and has the right to show them to a third party only for its promotional purpose.
Support: Crypton Future Media, INC.
Award titles from last year
For any inquiry, please send a mail from the “CONTACT” above.