SAPPORO Short Fest Committee is pleased to announce “CGM Award” for Hatsune Miku’s 5th anniversary.
PRESS Release CGM Award PDF
Nowadays, more and more internet users create their own digital contents and publish them on the video sites or blogs as a tool of self expression and communication. These contents are known as UGC (User Generated Contents) and CGM (Consumer Generated Media), and they have created so many new movements and brought out numerous creators of illustration, music, and videos.
Hatsune Miku, the symbol of CGM, is celebrating her 5th anniversary soon so we hold “CGM Award presented by SAPPORO Short Fest” to highlight “DOGA-SHI” (video creators).
All the submitted videos and films are previewed by the selection committee and some works will be chosen for an official Hatsune Miku programme of SAPPORO Short Fest 2012. Those videos and films will be screened at the main theater and a winner of the CGM Grand Prix and two winners of CGM awards will be selected. We are delighted to support the new movement and talents from Sapporo.
［Title of the Award］
5th Anniversary of Hatsune Miku ”CGM Award” presented by SAPPORO Short Fest
Support: CRYPTON FUTURE MEDIA, INC
– VOCALOID software has to be used in the work.
– Copyright has to be clear with illustration and music.
– The length of the video or film has to be within 30 minutes.
– The video or film is published on the website.
– A director or a group of directors can submit only one video or film.
– Resolution of the video will be more than 1024 x 768 pixels.
– Deadline: July 10th, 2012.
Please submit from SAPPORO Short Fest Official website.
7th Sapporo International Short Film Festival and Market
a.k.a. SAPPORO Short Fest 2012