We started taking new entries from our Spotrights.jp please submit your new short film.
1) Films completed after: March 1, 2014 and before April 1, 2015.
2) Maximum duration: “One Title Section”-30 min, “Filmmakers’ Section”-30 min
3) Country of production: All countries
4) Screening format: AppleProRes422 HQ/LT, NTSC HDCAM
5) Accepted genres: All genres, including music video
6) Music rights: cleared
7) Dialogues: If the dialogue language is not English, preview copy and screening film must be subtitled in English
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION: ONE TITLE SECTION
International competition with Grand Prix and category awards, including “Best Asian Short Award”, “Best Children Short Award” and “Sapporo Peace Award”.
– BEST ASIAN SHORT AWARD
Nominated film will be chosen from submissions of “One Title Section” and invited films.
Eligible Asian countries are
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China (Rep. of China, Hong Kong, Macau), East Timor, India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippine, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
– SPECIAL AWARDS
Audience Awards, Public Jury Award, Sapporo Peace Award and CRYPTON Best Sound Award.
Please refer SSF 2014 Award list
If you have an account at shortfilmdepot.com you can also submit a film, but submission Deadline is
March 10 March 24, 2015.
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION: FILMMAKERS’ SECTION
Submit a short film less than 30 min.
For the Filmmakers’ Section make your own programme with more than 3 films less than 45min in total.
Accept all the production year.