For our 8th edition of Sapporo International Short Film festival & Market we start taking new submissions from today Dec 6 until March 31. please submit your short film from Spotright.jp
– Filmmakers of all nationalities are welcome to submit.
– All films submitting One Title section must be less than 30 minutes (including credit rolls and others) .
– For submitting Filmmakers’ section all the films must be less than 40 minutes.
– All films must have English title. The Festival only uses and announces English title.
– All films submitted to the “One Title section” must be completed after January 1st, 2012.
– For the “Filmmaker section,” older films (finished before January 2012) can be included.
– Fill in all required fields of the entry form using English.
– Films submitted online will be given original ID and Password from SAPPORO Shot Fest’s Entry Management System “Spotrights.jp”. For managing and modifying your entry information, please login to the “Spotrights”.
– For the entry, please send evaluation preview copy of your film.
– For producing Japanese subtitles please send also English dialogue list on CD-R along with entry form and preview DVD or upload it on Spotrights.jp
SAPPORO Short Fest 2013 Submission Regulations
Please submit your film from Spotrights.jp
OR if you have account please submit from shortfilmdepot.com
If you do not have Spotright’s account please create it and register your film to submit.
Spotright / Easy Sign Up page to creat your Filmmaker / Distributer account
After creating your Spotlights account, you will receive password for login.
Please login with your mail address and password.
Please register your films first, then you are ready to submit to Sapporo Short Fest 2013.